Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I want to visit... ITALY!

I don´t know exactly why I begin to love this country, but I would like to visit Italy! I love Italian language, Italian food, Italian men… everything about Italy!

I have always wanted to visit Italy for his history too, and I imagine that is very wonderful. I only have the chance to see Italy for TV and pictures, but my grandmother went there about fifteen years ago, and she said that is beautiful. She sent me a postal in Italian, and I still keep it.  My uncle and my ant will visit Italy in a couple weeks. I´m so jealous.

In Italy, I would like to stay in Roma first, and see the coliseum of course! Just be a tourist in there, and see all I have to see. Then, I will travel to Milan and there I would attend to a soccer match between the local team, A.C. Milan against the other local team, Internazionale. I love A.C. Milan, and that match is a classic.    

Ever so I love Italy, I don´t pretend to study there, because I believe that Germany or France are better for that. But who knows, maybe live o work there is not a bad idea. Al least is a latin country, and language is not so difficult, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment