Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Music!!!


When I was in school, in Rancagua, music was very important in my life. I used to ear The Strokes all the time after school. It always makes me feel better if I was depressing or more excited when I need it to. Also, it was a company for me.
 Today, I still ear music but not that much. I still love The Strokes and White Stripes, but I really don´t have time for ear music with dedication that I used to put on it. I normally ear a radio from New York that my boyfriend show it to me, and it became a good company for my days working at late.
Talking about my favorite’s bands, White Stripes and The Strokes (indie rock), I was lucky because they came once to Chile at 2005; the same year, but not the same concert. The firsts ones came on may, and The Strokes visited Chile in October, one day after my birthday! Was the best present ever! Well, actually I pay part of the ticket, but it worsts it.
For that bands, I dreamed once in became a drummer, but unfortunately I couldn’t buy a drum even when I has some money! I still dream in me buy one. In fact, I will have a drum in my house, when I lived alone. I hope that wasn´t bad invested money, because I love that instrument, but I really don´t know if I´m good at it.
To conclude, I would like to say that music is the company for life; it´s always in our memories and join us every time. Life can´t be conceived without music! Even if you don´t have a favorite type or band, it´s always there.  

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Victoria

    I did not know the strokers, but once a friend said to me " you know which is the school of The Three?" ... the strokers. They are very good!

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true what you say...
    At school I used to listen to music just every day, I have to charge my mp3 a lot of times in a week !
    Now we just don't have so much time, I look how my mp3 stays on my room for days, all alone haha!

    ReplyDelete