Friday, October 1, 2010

Movies!!!!

Today I´m going to write about my favorites movies. I´m a big fan of cinema, I try to see a movie, always when I have free time. The last movie that I see in a cinema theatre was “Wall Street” with my boyfriend, and before that I saw “Inception” with DiCaprio and directed by Cristopher Nolan. It´s a great movie, with good music and a beautiful image. If you can watch it, do it!     


Because I´m a big fan of cinema, I try to buy some movies, so that I can see it whenever I want, and show it to my friends and family. For name a few, I have: Cinema Paradiso, Psycho, Rape, La Lengua de las Mariposas, Citizen Kane, etc. It´s difficult to name my favorite of all the movies that I have; in fact, if someone ask me about my favorite movie, probably I´m going to answer saying the list of dvd´s that I ever bought. Well, for that reason is that I don´t rent many movies; if I want to see a movie that I don´t have, I use to watch it online.


However, Citizen Kane is one of my favorites, and not just because is a good movie; I love it too because it was the first movie presented with a different order in the history: it stated with the death of the citizen Kane. The story is about C. F. Kane, an important man who dies, and his last word was “rosebud”. With that information, a journalist tries to figure out what this word mean.      
It´s a great movie! Please, watch it if you can! One of the best movies ever

No comments:

Post a Comment